How to find Larkhill (WA15 7BJ) - the site of the Timperley Country Fair
Larkhill is 100 metres from the main crossroads / traffic lights at the centre of the village at the junction of Thorley Lane (B5156) and Stockport Road (A560).
1. From M56 Junction 3 take, A560 towards Altrincham. At the first roundabout (after approximately 2 miles) take the B5165 to Timperley Village. After half a mile (first crossroads / traffic lights, by Stonemasons Arms) is the centre of the village. Turn left for Larkhill.
2. From Altrincham take A560 towards Stockport, after approximately one mile at Thorley Lane lights, turn left on B5165 to Timperley Village. Larkhill is on the left just before the traffic lights.
3. From M60 Junction7 take A56 south towards Altrincham for approximately three miles. Turn left on B5165 (Park Road) over two bridges. At the crossroads / traffic lights by Stonemasons Arms, is the centre of the village. Larkhill is on the right just across the traffic lights.
4. From Manchester take A56 south through Old Trafford and Stretford to Junction 7 of the M60 motorway. Follow route 3 at this point.
5. From Sale Take A56 towards Altrincham turning left on B5165 (Park Road) for 1 ½ miles over two bridges. At the crossroads / traffic lights by Stonemasons Arms, is the centre of the village. Larkhill is on the right just across the traffic lights.
There are three Car Parks available in the village:
Buses Numbers 11 (every 10 minutes) and 370 (every 30 minutes) run on the route between Altrincham and Stockport. Both have stops within walking distance of Larkhill.
The Metrolink Tram from Manchester / Bury and Altrincham stops at Timperley Station. From the station take B5165, past Barclays Bank (100 metres) and on for approximately 1 mile to Timperley Village.